What do we cover?
Our experience is in running successful practices and for that a variety of approaches are required.
The Hypnotherapy elements cover traditional suggestion therapy along with Stress management relaxation techniques, simple inductions and deepeners in Module 1, ensuring that the student can work with clients straight away.
Modules 2 & 3 cover the elegant Ericksonian methods along with many more inductions, timeline systems and deeper Practical NLP reframing methods. Hypno-healing, pain control and regression techniques are demonstrated.
To ensure that changes are incorporated in clients’ lives we also cover Life Coaching methods of maintain good changes.
Hypnotherapy & Stress Management
- Stress reduction systems
- Physiology of stress
- 6 stages of a hypnotic session
- Hypnosis explained / demonstrated
- Hypnotic inductions
- Deep visualisation techniques
- Habit control suggestions
- Smoking / weight / anxiety
- Indirect Hypnosis
- Advanced inductions
- Story telling / metaphor
- Time line therapy / regression
- Past life regression
- Ericksonian techniques
- Deeper level inductions
- Reality / rep. systems
- The subconscious and neurology
- Presuppositions of NLP
- Submodality change / anchoring
- Logical levels / changing beliefs
- Rapport / sensory acuity
- 6 step reframing
- Well formed outcomes
Hypnotherapy diploma dates
- Advanced smoking cessation including powerful group techniques
- Emotional Freedom Technique - ‘tapping’ as a complementary therapy
- Advanced eating and lifestyle issues including group techniques
- Gastric band hypnotherapy for rapid change
- Life Coaching
You can 'pay as you go' at £250/weekend - total £1,750 or pay 'up front' at £1500
Full or partial payment must be made before the first weekend.
Payments on the 'pay as you go' system must pay 1 month in advance, ie £500 initial payment and £250 on or before each subsequent weekend
Funding – for information on financial assistance to support your learning, please visit:https://www.gov.uk/career-development-loans or contact 0800 100 900.